Enrolling our children in a good preschool is a task that every parent will eventually have to do. They say that a child's first school experiences set the stage for the rest of his/her academic career so it's important to get off to a good start.
My daughter is about to begin preschool and I have researched some preschools near our place. I've decided to enroll her at Integrated Montessori Center and one of the requirements for her enrollment is a birth certificate. Now that's the task! What to do? :/
Good thing I was able to attend Teleserv's Blogger's Breakfast held at Harvest Gastro Pub in The Fort last week. I found out the easiest and fastest way to get my daughter's birth certificate. It was an event organized by Teleserv team, lead by Mr. Raffy David and Mr. Ronald de Vera. We truly enjoyed the food at Harvest and I've learned a lot about NSO delivery wherein we shared NSO-related stories and we had our questions answered.
So what is a birth certificate?
No guys, your birth certificate is NOT an apology letter from the condom factory. Eek!
A birth certificate is a vital record that establishes the birth of a child or it is simply an official record of the date and place of a person's birth.
Here are the uses of a Birth Certificate:
To enroll in schools; to obtain a passport; to get a driver’s license or a marriage license; to apply for government and private benefits (such as insurance and retirement benefits). Well, the list goes on. As for me, I need my child’s birth certificate as proof of age to enroll her up for preschool. :)
There's a lot of ways on how to obtain an NSO Authenticated Certification:
1. In Person – By going to NSO Serbilis Centers nationwide.
2. By Postal Service System – By sending a mail to The Civil Registrar General National Statistics Office P.O. Box 779, Manila Philippines
3. Through Phone – By calling NSO Birth Certificate Delivery (02) 737-1111.
4. Via Internet – By logging-on to www.birthcertificates.com.ph.
What is SECPA?
Hmm... If you ask me, I prefer the last 2 options! And you'll be amazed how NSO Birth Certificate Delivery Service is surprisingly efficient. It is easy, fast and convenient, with online, phone ordering capabilities accessible from the privacy of your home 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. The convenience of secure payment processing, rush delivery and 24-hour customer service is just a click or one phone call away.
Thanks to Teleserv, the premier citizen service provider in the country. Their upgrades and expansion on service designs and systems are underway in order to meet the changing and upgraded needs of every Filipino.
NSO Birth Certificate Delivery Services has expanded its payment facility online with the opening of an online channel that accepts credit card payments for NSO certificates. After calling the Helpline (02) 737-1111 or chatting online at www.birthcertificates.com.ph, you can now opt to pay using your credit card through the online payment facility found on the same website. Secure and safe, the online payment channel is fully compliant with the PCI-DSS certifications.
NSO Birth Certificate Delivery is so fast and easy! From the moment you place your order to the moment your NSO birth certificate is in your hands, you can easily track your order, either by checking your order status online or contacting Teleserv's dedicated 24-7 customer support team.
From the standard payment channels of Metrobank, Bayad Center, and Bancnet, you can now enjoy the power of the web and do everything online. Chat with our friendly Customer Care Officer, know the answers to your NSO concerns through the website, and settle your payment online all with just a click of a button. Your NSO certificates will be delivered right at your doorstep in 2-3 days wherever you are in the country.
|Signed, Sealed, Delivered!|
- How to request for an NSO Certificate using NSO Birth Certificate Delivery (02) 737-1111 birthcertificates.com.ph?
- What are the advantages of using NSO Birth Certificate Delivery on requesting for an NSO Certificate?
- What type of documents can I request through NSO Birth Certificate Delivery?
- What are the necessary requirements when receiving the documents upon delivery?
- For cases of unsuccessful delivery, can I request for my certificate to be redelivered?
- What time can I call NSO Birth Certificate Delivery?
- Is NSO Birth Certificate Delivery a nationwide service?
- Can someone request for an NSO Certificate that belongs to another person?
- How much do I pay for the document(s)?
- Where can I pay for the document(s)?
- When can I receive the documents I requested?
- Is there going to be a circumstance where in the delivery of my documents would be delayed?
- What are the common reasons why the delivery of my documents will be delayed?
- Where can I follow-up my request?
Now that you have all your vital documents, where’s the best place to keep them safe? You can keep them in a safe-deposit box, fireproof safe or even in a dry box.
Get to know more about the advantages of Citizen Services for you at www.citizenservices.com.ph.
You can reach them at: