Check out the NEW Colgate Portable Water Flosser up to 43% off only on Shopee's Brand Spotlight

Don't you just hate it when food is stuck in between your teeth, it gets stuck in your mind. And then there is the build up you can’t see or feel. 

You’ve likely tried fingers, toothpicks, gargling or string floss but mostly resort to toothbrushing. But tooth brushing only cleans 60% of the surface area, leaving 40% of blind spots where bacteria can accumulate.  

Flossing is an essential part of your daily oral health routine. But string floss is awkward, messy, and tough to do correctly.

Luckily, there’s another way!

Now there is a better way to clean the in-betweens. Blast it, with targeted powerful pulsations of water that clean deep between teeth and below the gumline to gently blast away bacteria and plaque that toothbrushing alone can’t reach.  

So blast it with the NEW Colgate Water Flosser - this portable flossing device is designed to remove plaque between teeth & along the gum line, even when you're on the go.

It’s an incredibly effective (and dare I say fun?) way to floss, no string required!

Keep your mouth fresh and your smile stunning with the NEW Colgate Portable Water Flosser! Get it for up to 43% off this June 17 on Shopee's Brand Spotlight!

I really love how Shopee makes it easy to find new and innovative personal care items like the Colgate Water Flosser. Plus Shopee-exclusive promos and discounts provide me with greatear value for money. Super sulit!

Check out the NEW Colgate Portable Water Flosser on Shopee:       

It contains 1 water flosser, 2 nozzles, 1 USB charger and 1 travel pouch.


- It is equipped with ultra fine stream of water to clean between teeth.

- The device has 3 adjustable pressure modes (Gentle, Regular, Pulse), catered to individual's preference.

- It is most suited as carry-and-use device as it comes with adjustable water tank, filling up to 140ml. Nozzles are retractable and kept within the device.

Watch my Tiktok video HERE for the steps on how to use the Colgate Portable Water Flosser! 

1) Plug in the nozzle tightly until you hear a click.

2) Open the lid, pull the water tank down until you hear a click & fill in with water.

3) Extend nozzle & point it to the teeth. Do not point on gum.

4) Press on/off button and select your preferred mode. Default mode is gentle mode.

That’s all there is to it!

Once you’ve figured out how to use a water flosser, you’ll be using it like a pro in no time.

Post a Comment

Any comments, my dear?