I love how Breville connects with its consumers by providing free workshops, dialling up the strength of the brand and its products in making food and beverage delicious and their preparation more enjoyable by widening the gap in differentiating Breville with its competitors.
I also love their campaign, which is to promote consumers to Breville-lize their kitchens. To ‘Breville-lize’ is to make food and beverage better tasting and the process of preparing them easier by becoming a Breville owner and furnishing your kitchen with its lines of innovative products.
Here are some of the recipes that can get the summer party started.
Pizza! Who doesn't like pizza?!
So here's how you can make a basic pizza dough using Breville's Scraper Mixer Pro (SRP: PhP 25,000) Check out the specs here: https://www.breville.com.ph/food-preparation/the-scraper-mixer-pro
3 2/3 cups, All Purpose Flour
2 ¼ tsp, Dry Yeast
2tsp, granulated sugar
2tbsp, Olive Oil
1tsp, garlic powder
2tsp, dried oregano
1 cup, warm water
1. Combine the yeast, sugar, and warm water in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve the yeast and set aside for 5 minutes. The yeast mixture should look creamy and foamy on the top.
2. In the bowl of Breville Scraper Mixer Pro, combine 1 cup of the flour, salt, and olive oil. Stir the yeast once more to make sure it is all dissolved and add it to the flour mixture. Mix together with a hand whisk until lump free. Attach the dough hook to the mixer and add the remaining flour. Turn the mixer on low speed and mix for 15 -20 minutes, until the dough comes together and begins to pull away from the sides of the bowl. It takes time for the dough to come together. Don’t rush it and refrain from adding more flour. The dough should be slightly tacky once it’s finished kneading.
3. Lightly coat a bowl with olive oil. With lightly greased hands, scrape the dough out and shape it into a ball. Place the dough into the greased bowl and gently roll it around to coat all sides of the dough ball with oil. Cover with a lint-free towel and place the dough in a warm place to rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
4. Gently punch the dough down and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into 2 equal halves. Shape each half into a ball, cover and let rest for 5 minutes. Roll the dough out into a 12-inch circle. You can also do this directly on your pizza pan. If you are using a pizza stone, do this step directly on your pizza peel. Spray your pizza pan with nonstick spray and dust lightly with flour or cornmeal. Once you’ve shaped the dough, gently transfer it to your prepared pizza pan.
5. Using the remaining Tbs of olive oil, brush the top of the pizza with the oil. For a more flavorful option, stir 1 tsp of garlic powder into the oil.
Top and bake according to your favorite recipe.
To make this yummy Roasted Veggie Pizza, check out the recipe here: http://www.foodthinkers.com.ph/cook/420-roasted-veggie-pizza
I love Breville's Smart Oven, because it's the first compact oven with Element IQ, the technology that controls heating elements to suit whatever you are cooking. SRP is PhP 16,900. Check out the full specs here: https://www.breville.com.ph/hot-kitchen/the-smart-oven
Another new food discovery for me is the Fruity, Nutty Pizza. It's super yummy and definitely a must-try! Check out the recipe here: http://www.foodthinkers.com.ph/cook/418-fruity-nutty-pizza
We also learned how to make these healthy and delicious Energy Bites. Check out the recipe here: http://www.foodthinkers.com.ph/cook/421-energy-bites You can make these using the Kinetix Control blender (SRP: PhP 16,999, Specs: https://www.breville.com.ph/the-kinetix-control)
Last but not the least, here are some healthy refreshments that you can make this summer! Juicing is fun because apart from being healthier than store-bought juice, you’ll also have the option to juice almost anything you please, which means that the possibilities are endless.
Here are two juice recipes that are an excellent addition to other fun juicing recipes and have a very practical purpose in helping you digest the summer fare that comes with backyard barbecues.
Watermelon Lime Basil Mocktail
1/2 Watermelon, rind removed
1 handful Basil
Juice all ingredients & serve chilled.
This is so easy to make with the help of Breville Froojie Fountain SRP: PhP 16,000
It is good for the heart and has lots of health benefits. It helps keep the body hydrated plus it's antibacterial, anti-cancer, antibiotics, anti-inflammatory. It's also a good source of Vit. B6, C, Folic Acid, Potassium, Manganese & Copper, and provides soothing effect to the digestive system.
1 banana peeled
2 mangoes skin and seeds removed
1/2 pineapple skin removed and quartered
Process Banana and mangoes through the froojie disc.
Replace froojie disc with nutri disc.
Add pineapple and process
Mix well and pour in 2 large glasses
*Crushed ice may be added in the glass before serving
The brand is exclusively distributed in the Philippines by IAJ Wellness Corporation which has interests in healthy lifestyle. It's available at SM Home, SM Appliance, Rustan’s, True Value, Landmark, Anson’s, Automatic Center, Landmark; online (Breville.com.ph, Lazada, Knots & Pans); showrooms, direct agents and resellers.