Instead of shimmery lipsticks, Celeteque has released stunning new matte lipstick shades in Ruby, Wine, and Nude to help you usher in a happy and happening holiday season. Have a look at the swatches of my current faves;
The latest Céleteque Matte Lipsticks come in three covetable shades:
Nude - this shade is just gorgeous. A brown-tone neutral that can match any skin tone. This is the lipstick I use when I can't decide what to wear but still looks good. Just the perfect "nude" you need.
Ruby is a statement-making party-ready crimson and I'm just glad to have found the best ruby red that suits my skin tone.
Wine, a deep mauve for that grounded regal look. I thought I have a nice mauve shade already but nope, it's beautifully different.
What I love about Céleteque DermoCosmetics Matte Lipsticks;
- It is very pigmented and reaches full opacity in one or two coats.
- It is long lasting and has long-wearing formula that lends lips a vivid matte color finish.
- It's moisturizing; glides on easily and leaves the lips with no waxy feel.
- Affordable. Céleteque Matte Lipsticks are exclusively available in Watsons for only Php 595.
- Healthy swipe indeed! It is infused with dermo-grade ingredients that keep sensitive lip skin healthy. It has Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) that moisturizes lips, Bisabolol that reduces flaking and restores suppleness, as well as Candelilla Wax that nourishes lips.
The effect? Happily healthy lips raring to pucker up and raring to flash that gorgeous smile.
With healthy lips in season-worthy shades, you finally have that fresh swipe of confidence you need to look your best. Trust me, you'll feel better and look better, too, especially when an alluring smile easily plays on your lips. In this case, Bob Marley definitely got it down pat, there is definitely nothing more beautiful than the curve of a woman’s smile—and thanks to Céleteque, that curve got even lovelier, yes?
Thoughts? Let's chat over @r0ckstarmomma puhlease.