Yaaas! Let me just remind you that it is up to 41% off and there's a FREE Eco bag for the first 55 customers! I'm already rocking some of my top picks this season and I just couldn't resist making a list for you:
1. L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique for only P329
The magic? No, the magic does not only happen during Christmas but also after trying the line of the newest oil control foundation from L’Oréal Paris. The whole experience was beyond magical. It works wonders and it continues to amaze me with its magic of not having to retouch for up to 12 hours. Have a peek of my magical transformation..
Initially, I thought the shade I got (Nude Vanilla) was a tad lighter than my skin but it blended well with my skin color. This is the best match for fair-skinned ladies (lightest shade in the range with neutral undertone).
I'm already 34 (yikes!) and I know for a fact that when you hit your thirties, you become more prone to shine and blemishes. However, maintaining a flawless matte look shouldn’t be one of the daily tasks you need to worry about as you juggle several meetings at work in the morning up to social gatherings with friends in the evening.
Have I told you how much I love this product? Let me count the ways/ reasons you'll love Mat Magique;
- Keeps your face magically shine-free for up to 12 hours. I wore it for about half a day, and I found it to be quite effective at keeping my skin matte and shine-free. For those with extremely oily skin (like me) it's not going to keep you totally oil- or shine-free for straight 12 hours, but it's definitely the best powder foundation I've tried with that mattifying effect.
The science behind the magic? Thirty percent of the Mat Magique formula is made of volcanic perlite, a natural, non-irritating sebum absorber. This is the highest concentration of this shine-busting ingredient in a makeup product to date.
- Mattifying and no need for frequent retouching. I had completely matte skin for about 5 hours after application and I was so impressed! Normally, my skin gets really oily after 2 hours max. LOL No other powder has lasted me more than 2 hours in keeping my face oil-free! After 12 hours with no retouch, I only have minimal oil on my oil blotting sheet. So if you have dry skin or normal-combination skin, it would probably last longer on you.
- It is available in 5 shades that suit Asian skin tones. N1 ( Nude Vanila) is perfect for fair-skinned/ mestiza. N2 is a darker version of N1. R1 (Rose Ivory) is the cool-toned shade while G1 (Vanilla Ivory) is a warm shade with yellow undertones and good for morena beauties. G2 (Golden Ivory) is darker than G1, and both could be used as a contour.
- Lightweight formula with superior UV protection SPF 34/PA+++ that protects against UVA rays that lead to photo-aging, and UVB rays that lead to burning
- Minimizes the appearance of blemishes and imperfections, and gives a nice matte-ish feel or flawless look that lasts all day.
- Now available at SM Department Stores, Robinson's, and Watson's, distributed in L’Oreal Paris counters nationwide for PHP499, but at Ensogo, you can get it for only P329!
What I love about this mascara is its supreme impact of jet-set plumpy volume and all day lasting curl hold. 12H curl and volume without smudge. Also, it can be easily remove by warm water.
3. L'Oréal Brow Liner Pencil - Light brown for only ₱499 (₱600 at malls)
I love how easy it is to achieve professionally-done brows with this 2-in-1 brow designer. It contains a pencil liner and eyebrow brush in one. Learn the art of brows in 3 easy steps:
Shape the brows by lining in the arch with a crayon tip.
Shade by filling with the powder.
Style into place with the brow brush.
And that, my friend, is how you complete your makeup look for less by simply getting this deal at Ensogo.
Visit Ensogo, an e-commerce business specializing in Flash sales (it's not a deal site) where you can get the best deals in the Philippines with discounts up to 90%. They stop at nothing to provide the best products and best experiences in travel, dining, and beauty (just to name a few) at very affordable prices.
Follow Ensogo on Facebook and visit their website; http://www.ensogo.com.ph/
Follow Rockstarmomma on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!